- Provides the most complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Forecasts financial results within the broadest scope
- Leads and advises on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts
- Ability to influence an entire business within a broad scope, interacting with individuals at the Vice President (VP) and Senior Vice President (SVP) level
Expense management performs the financial accounting, reporting and forecasting for a Business Group or Global Function. You will be working closely with Planning, Analysis, and Reporting and Business Support as well as Finance Directors.
Responsibilities may include depending on level:
- Month-end accounting - making accounting entries, consulting and training business operations with their accounting, ensuring proper financial coding
- Creating and maintaining financialreporting models
- Helping to coordinate various financial processes such as financial forecasts, physical inventories, financial system access security
- Provide regular and ad hoc financial analysis to help the organizations better understand and forecast their spending
- Continually focus on process improvement to ensure efficiency, accuracy and compliance with financial controls
- Perform balance sheet and otherfinancial reconciliations
- Work closely withinternationally basedfinance colleagues and non-financebusiness partners
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) strongly preferred
- Typically 10+ years of experience as a financial analyst
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions
- 8 or more years experience in the technology sector preferred
- Solid experience around managed service contracts or outsourcing contracts
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Expertise in systems including Business Warehouse, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Yotta, Eiffel, Hyperion Essbase
- Experience in software contracts or managing software related investments a plus
- Experience managing transformation projects including people moves or hub strategy a plus
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent project management skills.
Job ID 3013281