?Senior Field Representative
Our client is A+ rated company, is rapidly expanding our footprint throughout the US. We are currently seeking a Senior Field Representative who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The Senior Field Representative will be responsible for the development and implementation of sales, appointing agents, and marketing products primarily throughout Iowa & Nebraska.
- Prospecting new agencies
- Evaluating production and efficiency characteristics of existing agencies, educating agencies about our products and underwriting appetite
- Acting as a liaison between the agency and various departments within the company.
- Possess a strong knowledge of market conditions, competitor products and agency network.
- Have strong technical expertise in marketing Workers Compensation is required.
- Experience with BOP and Umbrella would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and have excellent technical skills, including knowledge and experience working with a variety of computer programs.
- Bachelor's degreepreferred.