$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is searching for a high-energy Senior Manager of West with a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering cross-functional marketing strategy and programs on time, and on budget across the West market. You will interact directly with regional marketing and field sales team to support pre-sales efforts by designing high impact go-to-market strategies and initiatives. In this role, you will drive multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver high-quality results on a consistent basis.
You will also be comfortable with changing priorities and responsibilities. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to translate global company and campaign-level objectives into actionable regional marketing plans.
· Communicate with sales on a weekly basis in order to gain buy-in, understanding, and participation in marketing programs
· Understand the market trends in the West and customize programs as needed
· Help build and execute integrated regional strategic marketing programs aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to demand generation campaigns, executive programs, field events, and tradeshows with regional marketing team
· Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field-marketing plan and collaborate with sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads
· Communicate all marketing plans, activities and report program results consistently to sales
· Build and maintain ongoing communications with the territory sales VPs and directors, demand generation peers and account executives
· Assist event and marketing program managers in developing regional and campaign specific target lists through the CRM database
Who You Are:
Success in this role means you're organized, driven, and collaborative. You're quick on your feet and comfortable with ambiguity. UiPath is changing how the world works, and you're excited to be a part of that!
· BA in Marketing or equivalent
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills
· Minimum of 5 years in technology, B2B Enterprise Software Marketing, Field Marketing Experience in the West, and/or Digital marketing agency
· Experience with marketing automation and CRM software
· Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills
· Ability to work collaboratively to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
· Strong analytical skills to determine ROI of marketing programs
· Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical executives
· Experience managing external vendors/agencies
· Hit aggressive deadlines while delivering quality work
· Ability to travel 15-20% as required
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Valid Through: 2019-9-25