In this role, you have the opportunity to
Shape the way Philips serves the North American healthcare market…
This Senior Field Marketing role within the North America customer services field marketing team provides centralized management for our customer service agreement portfolio. We are looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager who can develop and manage relationships with Customers, sales partners, finance, legal, back-office, services and field marketing peers, global team resources, service operations and service delivery teams to shape the services we provide to the market and grow revenue through our portfolio of service agreements.
You are responsible for
- Managing and developing a portfolio of service agreements that addresses customer requirements for healthcare delivery, equipment maintenance, support, education, parts, optimization, and more
- Service Agreement development, expansion, value proposition, offer design
- Collaboration with all Philips colleagues across services marketing, field marketing, sales support centers, sales, finance, legal, back-office, and more
- Service Agreement central management of Customer facing documents, brochures, presentations, terms and conditions, exhibits, quotation form and content
- Service Agreement pricing guideline development and deviation management
- Service Agreement discount policy management
- Management of Philips formal quality policies and procedures related to service agreements
- Provides North America market input to the global strategy for the Customer Service portfolio
- Collects and analyzes market information; defines existing market target groups.
- Determine North American Market requirements for service agreements; define segments, value propositions, and new offerings as required to meet demand.
You are a part of
A high performance team of marketing professionals committed to delivering Healthcare providers and enterprises the best healthcaretechnologies and services available in the world. You will report into the Sr. Director, Field Marketing, Customer Services and Install Base.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or business – MBA preferred or equivalent work experience in Marketing positions
- Knowledge and experience greater than 7 years working in a high technology / healthcare environment (healthcarepreferred)
- Expert in Excel
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills. Ability to analyze performance, Identify trends, price and sales opportunities.
- Knowledge and experience in Customer Services business, products, processes, and core team interactions
- Demonstrated experience launching and marketing service-related or other intangible products.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic marketing and business plans.
- Strong project management skills with proven track record in leading teams.
- Effective communication skills including demonstrated stand-up presentation skills, group facilitation and ability to effectively interact with worldwide / international personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization across multiple locations.
- Proven change agent who is willing to actively promote new ways of doing business.
- Strong results orientation. Capable of making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time and on budget.
- Creative thinker who can bring fresh ideas and think around roadblocks
- Self-starter who can operate without daily direction and can set priorities
- Enthusiastic and high energy
In return, we offer you
Encouragement to learn new transferable skills, grow your business acumen, and apply your marketing and solution innovation skills to a dynamic company in a rapidly evolving healthcare market. If you excel in marketing, we can make you better through a global network of partners specialized in all aspects of marketing, finance, service operations, and more. All you need to bring is your thirst for knowledge and your desire to help us realize Philips’ mission and vision to positively impact 3 billion lives a year.