As the Senior Manager of Field Marketing, you will be responsible for global field marketing and retention marketing from strategy through to creation of materials and implementation. You will also oversee our field marketing manager in EMEA/APAC.
This is a highly cross-functional role, involving close collaboration with sales, marketing, product management and our executive team.
- Build field marketing strategy to support regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals for the US and oversee a Field Marketing Manager for rest of world.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Leadership to plan, execute and track impactful quarterly marketing plans, in order to meet and/or exceed quarterly pipeline and revenue targets.
- Drive and execute account-based marketing campaigns in an effort to penetrate and expand Enterprise target accounts in partnership with demand generation.
- Execute customer marketing initiatives aimed at retaining and expanding current Mitratech customer accounts.
- Along with PM and sales training, ensure the sales team understands differentiated product positioning, value propositions, and messaging at customer events, internal enablement session, launches, and partner venues.
- Own Retention strategy and implementation of marketing initiatives including development of collateral and marketing materials to support account management and achieve a 95% retention rate.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with regional sale executive, responsible for net new sales, and account manager leads responsible for retention and cross sell, marketing peers and field reps and partners.
- Understanding of how to track opportunities, pipeline, and influence driven from field marketing programs using Marketo, Salesforce, ShowPad or some other marketing analytics tool.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with sales teams and executives.
- Ensure deep sales and marketing alignment and enable sales to more effectively reach their goals.
- Partner with events team to curate high quality events targeting customers, partners, prospects and industry thought leaders.
The role is designed for a seasoned candidate who has consistently run B2B marketing campaigns targeted at enterprise prospects, in addition to possessing a strong understanding of retention marketing.
- 7+ years of marketing experience with 3+ years focused on customer, partner, and field-facing marketing in the high-tech, B2B industry.
- Enthusiasm for and demonstrated ability with ABM programs.
- Demonstrated tech skills in Marketo, Salesforce and Showpad.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to study Go To Market dashboards, look beyond the data and pick up on trends and patterns that can lead to better, more successful marketing efforts.
- Excellent writing skills, specifically copywriting targeted at the B2B buyer.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational, program management skills with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and requests.
- Inspiring mentor to the junior members of our marketing team.