Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage strategy, development and execution for integrated acquisition and nurture programs and campaigns to drive lead, pipeline and revenue targets.
- Work with solutions marketing team to develop and source high-value campaign offers aligned to buyers' stage-specific information needs (white papers, e-books, analyst reports, interactive tools, case studies, Webinars, videos and more) for use in programs and campaigns across a broad range of vehicles and channels.
- Write engaging, audience-focused copy for emails, landing pages, digital ads and other promotional materials.
- Partner with Solution Marketing, Corporate Communications and line of business (LOB) leads to develop demand generation plans that maximize synergy and ROI across demand generation, awareness, thought leadership and product launch activities.
- Manage budgets, schedules, internal teams and resources and external agency/freelancers to drive flawless execution of multiple concurrent projects.
- Collaborate with international marketing teams on bi-directional sharing of program plans and content to maximize leverage and scale.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on program and campaign ROI, with a focus on driving pipeline and continuous improvement.
- Keep pace with demand generation, digital marketing and content marketing trends and best practices; recommend and initiate pilots of emerging technologies and approaches for improving lead quality and volume.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
Education: BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related discipline.
Minimum years of work experience: 7+ years of B2B lead/demand generation experience with large and/or mid-sized technology companies, preferably some or all in the enterprise software space.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, develop and execute demand generation plans to support the achievement of business goals.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies, markets and buyers and translate that knowledge into compelling campaigns and programs.
- Experience managing and executing email marketing, Webinar, digital advertising and content syndication programs.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write for different media and audiences.
- Exceptional project management skills, attention to detail and ability to smoothly manage complex concurrent projects.
- High-energy self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Articulate, polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Able to lead through influence and build consensus via collaboration across all functions and levels in the organization.
- Experience managing agency and freelance relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems including Eloqua.
- Familiarity with the Demand Waterfall and Sirius Decisions’ core principles, best practices and KPIs/metrics for demand creation