ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC), Port Hueneme Detachment A-Department, Port Hueneme, CA. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 14 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Senior Field Engineer ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Oversee multiple installation Teams
- Supervise and inspect the maintenance of onsite equipment and infrastructure
- Supervise the packaging, receipt, inspection, installation and test of advanced technologies and modernization packages.
- Approve completed reports
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and correct technical issue raised by the customer
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and coordinate with leadership levels at the installation activity, and installation teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in the field with little or no direct supervision, regardless of environmental conditions
- 10 years of experience in engineering assignments conducted in the field preferred with at least 8years’ experience supporting Navy Weapon or Combat System IV&V, T&E or Fleet Support.
- Experience in a US Navy Combat Systems Maintenance or Installation environment.
- BS/BA in Engineering or related technical field highly desired
- AA/AS in Engineering Field with an additional 2 years’ experience acceptable
- HS Degree and 4 years additional experience acceptable
Req #: 3703