Non-Profit Account Executive, Field Enterprise Sales
Salesforce.org is a nonprofit social enterprise with a mission to empower its community of stakeholders to accelerate impact in a whole new way!
Salesforce.org impacts thousands of organizations and the millions of people they serve by delivering the world's best nonprofit and educational technology solutions at affordable rates. It also inspires employee giving by matching their donations and driving volunteer engagement in the community. And it leverages a unique self-sustaining model to generously re-invest the revenue generated back into the community through strategic grants focused on education and workforce development.
The Account Executive is the "quarterback " of the customer relationship, and we are looking for superstars to grow our team. We are seeking an experienced, quota carrying sales performer who is looking to focus their skills to drive the effective use of technology for social benefit. The Account Executive is responsible for energetically championing Salesforce's solutions to named Non-profit Organizations (NPO). Additionally, this role is responsible for acquisition of new customers within the assigned territory. If you have a passion for technology and an interest in how it can facilitate positive social change, combined with large organization/enterprise technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within the assigned territory.
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested Nonprofit prospects.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within named accounts.
- Consulting with and advising large, strategic Salesforce Customers resulting in increased adoption, success and Enterprise wide deployments.
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events within territory (40-50% travel).
- 10+ years experience in software sales.
- 5+ years experience in nonprofit.
- Track record of success in CRM or related business application sales
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications (hands on experience with Salesforce and AppExchange offerings preferred).
- Strong technical background.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience with web based conferencing tools such as Go-To-Meeting, WebEx, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- A passion for nonprofits work.
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF only.