As part of the Federal Procurement Group that offers efficient solutions and innovative approaches, support our multiple programs and projects including DOD andother civilian agencies in pre and post award subcontract activities and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As the Senior Federal Subcontract Administrator on multiple Programs, you will have the chance to continue to develop your professional Procurement and Subcontract skills. Working with other members of our team, you’ll support our Federal projects across multiple business lines with pre and post-award activities. This includes development and issuance of RFP’s, evaluation and negotiation of subcontracts, development/issuance of purchase orders and subcontracts and post award administration. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you.
Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress. Join CH2M, now part of Jacobs and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the United States. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or other Procurement applicable field. An additional 4 years’ experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 8years’ recent hands on experience in Federal Subcontract management.
- Proficient in electronic Procurement systems such as Oracle or SAP or similar system
- Must be familiar with Federal Subcontracting regulations, processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Federal Construction Project Subcontracting experience a plus
- Federal International project subcontracting experience
- Cost Plus subcontract administration a plus