- Manage fashion editors and assistants to ensure comprehensive fashion market coverage
- Liaise and collaborate with fashion director, stylists and photo department to deliver fashion market needs for all fashion shoots
- Manage team of fashion assistants and editors to ensure smooth and efficient fashion department operations
- In collaboration with fashion director, manage and maintain key priorities each season and fashion brand relationships
- Manage fashion calendar for department to ensure GQ representation at all important shows, events, dinners, appointments, etc.
- Act as brand representative at events, dinners, appointments, etc.
- Manage fashion credits tracking for all fashion stories
- Ensure fashion department operates on time and on budget
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a fashion market editor for a major publication
- Motivated and inspiring leader with ability to lead a team and encourage collaboration and strategic problem-solving
- Strong relationships in fashion industry
- Expert knowledge of men’s and women’s fashion markets
- Extremely organized
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Expert at managing multiple projects under tight deadlines