The role is based in Ft. Lauderdale and sits at the client's site. The role is responsible for managing the assigned sites within the account owned and/or occupied portfolio in accordance with the requirements of all local, state and federal requirements. The position will be responsible for all line of business and third party relationships with the assigned buildings. The position will also manage a team of Facility Management professionals.
Area of Responsibility
- Relationship Management
- Manage the performance and outcomes of assigned staff reporting to the position
- Maintain interface with third party owners (Landlords), ensuring total contract (Lease) compliance, accurate and timely reporting, and resolve critical impact tenant relations issues
- Provide overall facility services in accordance with accounts' standard processes and procedures including application of policies and programs, coordination of information
- Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities entrusted to the Facility Partners to manage on behalf of the client as owner
- Process Management
- Manage, coordinate, and exercise functional responsibility for Facility Management services within assigned facilities and geography
- Prepare, submit and manage facility budgets with the clients' goals and objectives addressed, track variances and ensure smooth recovery process
- Support prompt collection of management fees and reimbursements from 3rd party tenants occupying space with the accounts' owned premises
- People Management
- Responsible for overall team management, staff development and planning. Execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Involved in compensation planning process
- For every direct report, build actionable and measurable career development plans; direct report in consistent conversations regarding progress
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
JLL Privacy Notice
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Years of relevant experience
- Skills and knowledge
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to analyze data
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.