How you will make an impact:
- Develop, implement and monitor a “Cost Savings Program” that works in conjunction with the Erickson Living Communities building control system.
- Ensure that plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling systems are operating at peak efficiency for each level of demand.
- Provide training for maintenance, engineering and grounds employees so that each employee has full understanding of equipment and systems that they will be operating and maintaining.
- Ensure that the Communities facilities are in compliance with established federal, state and local regulations.
- Develop the annual budget for Maintenance, Engineering and Grounds.
- Review monthly financial statements for accuracy and be able to identify variances between actual and budgeted results.
- Provide beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Utilize maintenance, engineering and grounds employees and resources as effectively as possible. Outsource services if more cost effective as long as customer service quality is not compromised. Remain good stewards of our financial resources by ensuring that value is added when costs are incurred, and that assets are secure and well maintained.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- College degree required in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Sciences OR a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in a Facilities Management and supervising staff capacity with a strengths in Mechanical, Electrical, Life Safety and Fire Protections Systems.
- Health care experience is a plus with strengths in the Environment of Care
- CMMS is required.
- CPMM certification is required or the ability to obtain the certification within one year of hire, CPE is preferred.
- State licensing/certification may be required.