A Senior Facilities Engineer job in Hagerstown, MD is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of facility engineering for an industrial/manufacturing property. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Electrical, or other related engineering field, and seven to ten years of experience industrial facility engineering. Experience with industrial electrical systems and components is a must in this position. This is a very visible, direct hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.See More
Senior Facilities Engineer Job duties:
- Work as a team member, leader or individual to research, develop, design, test and evaluate electrical components, equipment and systems.
- Participate in all electrical and instrumentation maintenance, testing, and calibrations. Including but not limited to the coordination and review of the plant wide thermal scan predictive program, arc flash mitigation program, and lead the preventive, corrective, and emergency repairs on all equipment.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breakers and fuse disconnects. Work directly with or provide guidance to Maintenance Tradespersons and/or contractors.
- Work with automated equipment and VFD"s, computers, AC drives, HMI"s and PLC"s
- Assist in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of mechanical systems such as chillers, pumps, and cooling towers.
- Bachelor"s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
- Ideally 6 to 10 years of related experience in an industrial environment with a focus on industrial electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization and comfortable working in a cross-functionally
- Proficiency with MS office suite, AutoCAD, and CMMS
- Experience with various instrumentation sensors and transmitters
If you are interested in this Senior Facilities Engineer job in Hagerstown, MD, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Valid through: 1/21/2021