Engility is seeking a Senior Acquisition and Contract Support Specialist with demonstrated success supporting Acquisition planning and Screening Information Requests (SIRs) development and execution for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Responsibilities of the position will include but are not limited to the following:
- Development and review of acquisition plans, source selection documents (SIR), cost estimates, statements of work, etc.
- Building, maintaining, and analyzing schedules, budgets, and progress reports related to the planning, award, and execution of assigned contracts.
- Plan and support Market Surveys, Industry Days, develop SIRs, major contract modifications, and develop Evaluation Plans.
- Plan and support proposal evaluations and negotiations
- Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or higher in related field.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years related experience in business/financial operations, acquisition planning and execution and post-award contract support.
- Must be Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be Knowledgeable of government contract terms and conditions.
- Possess familiarity with FAA acquisition policies and applicable procedures to include experience with AMS and JRC guidance and processes.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation for a position of Public Trust.
Requisition ID 2017-38192