Senior Experience Design Thinking UX Facilitator
Global Consulting company
- 8-12+ years of relevant experience
- Established track record in planning, facilitating, and executing design thinking based workshops for global audience; preferably for banking and financial domain customers with a high success ratio
- Innovative and passionate about design thinking, and able to structure and ideate bespoke workshop formats and agendas as per the problems to be solved, committed to generate clear and pragmatic directions to the most complex business problems.
- A strong user advocate, empathetic observer, communicator and seasoned consultant who enjoys being at the intersection of technology, business, user and design
- Preferably BA or BS / MS in HCI, CIS, Human Factors or other relevant advanced degree(s) from top tier program / university
- Thinks strategically, handles ambiguity, and interacts with senior business leaders
- Critical and creative thinking as well as ability to execute on the details
- Outstanding analytical, research and presentation skills; exceptionally strong PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity and fluency with strategic and innovation frameworks and conceptual constructs; strong interest in strategy and innovation
- Be on top of customers' line of business and be a a thought-leader
Seasoned Experience Design professional with an impeccable ability to communicate to and lead a group of individuals (involving C-level executives) through the process of design thinking and facilitate collaborative ideation in the most seamless manner, and in turn be pivotal in solving the most complex business problem for customers. In addition to this this person should be a an established UX design professional who can lead an experience design focused engagement to pinnacle of success both from a consultant perspective and from a business perspective
- Collaborate with business owners and stake holders and users
- Plan and execute design thinking workshops with creative and collaborative problem solving as the priority objective.
- Direct and lead workshops from an experience design strategy perspective by ensuring the participants are on track
- Oversee and review experience design artefacts that comes out from the workshops regularly and ensure improvisation and quality
- Executing and owning applicable work-streams for innovation projects and programs with multiple stakeholders
- Collaborating with teams across businesses and functions
- Articulating Art of Possible and sharing points of view on new innovation approaches, technologies, and tools based on internal / external research
- Developing executive level communications/presentations
- Designing and executing innovation programs around knowledge sharing
- Developing high degree of trust with key internal client base.