The Senior Executive Development Partner is responsible for leading the development and execution of our Company’s executive leadership development programs. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts policies, practices and procedures.
- Lead and manage the implementation and execution of the Company’s executive leadership development programs.
- Build strong relationships with senior leaders and key stakeholders to drive sponsorship and senior leadership engagement in executive leadership development programs such as alumni, mentors and speakers.
- Primary point of contact for all property, regional and corporate partners, serving as a direct liaison for all stakeholder needs related to executive leadership development programs.
- Partner and consult with subject matter experts, leaders, HR partners and key stakeholders to conduct needs analyses and continually evaluate, assess, and enhance executive leadership development programs to meet the needs of the business and align with the company’s overall strategies.
- Partner with the L&D Solutions team to design and develop course curriculum and materials, including facilitator guides, participant guides and other learning materials required to meet the objectives of the executive leadership development programs.
- Develop, implement and manage a process to provide ongoing executive leadership development opportunities for participants to increase retention and engagement.
- Partner with the talent acquisition internal mobility team to identify executive leadership development opportunities for our internal talent.
- Continually evaluate and enhance the learning experience by making recommendations on executive leadership development program content, delivery and support materials.
- Produce, compile and evaluate executive leadership development pre- and post-course data for measurement of learning quality, participation, satisfaction, performance and business impact.
- Measure, track and report key metrics to evaluate and assess the effectiveness of executive leadership development programs; partner with the LMS team to track, manage and provide reporting on executive leadership development programs.
- Plan and manage executive leadership development class schedules, enrollments, training spaces, materials and audiovisual needs for training programs.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 6 years in learning and development role or related experience with at least one 1 year of experience managing leadership development program(s).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Additional training or certification desired in areas such as instructional design, human performance/improvement/management, adult learning and contemporary learning theory and practices.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.