Industry: Information Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 373 days ago
Education: Bachelor degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics.
CCP designation desirable. Prior experience in Finance / Accounting, Executive Compensation and / or stock plan administration in a global company. Ability to maintain complete confidentiality, particularly on sensitive matters.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Effective project management and follow up skills. Well organized and able to keep projects on track.
• Strong customer service orientation, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; demonstrates extreme tact.
Description of Duties
• Conduct research using tools such as Equilar to generate executive compensation information. Run reports as needed; analyze and report out on observations and trends.
• Prepare analysis needed in support of Executive offers, promotions, and changes. Create preliminary recommendations for further review, as appropriate.
• Manage tracking of pending Executive offers, promotions, changes and ensure timely completion of process.
• Respond to Executive questions and concerns related to pay, equity and pension
• Maintain database of individual Executive information.
• Responsible for notifying Office of the Secretary of any equity transactions that may trigger a Form 4 filing. Provide required information to Office of the Secretary.
• Assist with analysis and information required for the Compensation section of the Proxy.
• Oversee administration of change-in-control agreements.
•Prepare analysis needed in support of Executive offers, promotions, changes; create preliminary recommendations for addt'l review as req'd.
•Manage tracking of pending Executive offers, promotions, changes and ensure timely completion of process.
•Respond to Executive questions and concerns related to pay, equity and pension
•Responsible for notifying Office of the Secretary of any equity transactions that may trigger a Form 4 filing. Provide required information
•Prepare Compensation Committee materials for the Board of Directors (analysis, creation of charts, development of meeting materials).
• Prepare Compensation Committee materials for the Board of Directors (analysis, creation of charts, development of meeting materials).
• Partner with Total Rewards administrator to publish materials electronically and on paper accurately and on-time.
Equity Plan Administration
• Manage all aspects of global stock plan administration and the relationship with Morgan Stanley (“MS”), including day to day operations, complaints, investigations and reporting.
• Evaluate performance and responsiveness of the MS team and ensure that processes allow company to comply with SEC requirements. Make recommendations for improvement and monitor implementation of new processes and programs.
• Manage reviews and updates of multiple payroll functional specs for MS feeds.
• Process new awards and grant uploads. Process equity vesting, Performance Share and RSU releases, dividend equivalent payments and payroll feeds for stock awards.
• Manage international assignee equity process (interface with E&Y on taxation issues).
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and policy requirements.
Does this role describe you? If so, then, now is your time!