Additional Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensures great guest service through consistent execution of all menus and recipes, training and accountability of the culinary team in execution.
- Creates a positive work environment through hiring/selection of employees, maximizing productivity and morale through employee engagement and maintaining appropriate staffing levels per business needs.
- Assists in developing labor budgets to support the business.
- Supports both front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house in all business aspects.
- Guarantees state and company compliance, including but not limited to safety & sanitation standards, purchasing programs and client requirements. Ability to manage these programs independently to company standard.
- Plan and create menus as needed with regional support and feedback
- Delivers on financial and food sanitation goals of the operation and overall business.
- Creative problem-solver who brings passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas.
- Proven track record of being organized, dependable and self-motivated.
- Team builder and ability to successfully manage and develop a team.
- Able to work independently and have the capacity to manage up and down.
- Ability to work 60 + hours per week (as needed).
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including days, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
Here is the kind of Executive Chef we are looking for:
- Degree or training in Culinary Arts, Hospitality or related field, or culinary certificate preferred.
- At least two (5) years holding an Executive Chef position.
- Seven (10) + years of culinary experience
- High volume, complex food service operations experience