What we're looking for
You have 7+ years of experience in executive support at the most senior levels. Your leaders work closely with the full executive team, their own team, and with external customers and partners. We are looking for someone who is excellent at working cross-functionally, meticulous, solutions-oriented, and can maintain their cool. You will want to understand the business and its metrics too, as you will be an important partner for the executive in prioritizing actions and time. You enjoy a rapidly scaling business, are collaborative and welcoming, and love bringing a team together.
- Concurrently manage multiple calendars, all communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, for three executives
- Periodically help plan team offsites, and team events
- Prioritize and manage your executive's calendar, tasks, and budgets
- Coordinate and run team meetings, interviews, and all hands, creating presentations for them, managing agenda, documenting outcomes and ensuring follow-up on action items
- Create, route, and process correspondence while exercising a high degree of confidentiality.
- Perform general administrative tasks (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials, preparing and submitting expense reports) and special projects
- 7+ years of EA experience
- At least 3 years experience supporting senior-level executives within a high-growth technology company
- Familiarity tracking budgets
- In all aspects of responsibilities; very timely in responding
- Experience with calendaring and presentation software and the ability to handle complex scheduling.