Come join Intuit as a Senior Executive Assistant.
What you'll bring
- Minimum of 5 years working at the Executive administrative level, preferably supporting C-Level senior staff members
- Ability to exercise complete discretion and handle highly confidential information with 100% integrity.
- Proven leadership skills and teaming capability. Ability to coach and inspire others.
- Self-starter who can operate independently and move quickly from one task to another; creative problem solver, seeks "win-win" solutions; energized by challenges
- Anticipatory—must be able to plan ahead and identify unforeseen needs
- Adaptability— Embrace change and pivot when changes arise
- Perseverance—ability to see things through completion regardless of obstacles
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Cultural steward—Brings an element of fun and caring to the workplace
- Strong familiarity with technologypreferred
- Expert level knowledge of Windowsdesktop computer applications and Microsoft Office (Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills and office equipment are essential
- Advanced Outlook calendar management is critical
- Ability to format high level presentations and database applications
How you will lead
- Handles details of a highly confidential and sensitive nature which require in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Extensive calendar management and coordination
- Creates strong relationships/partnerships across the CEO EA Community
- Partners across organizational boundaries to deliver outcomes
- Quickly learns background and context to enable independent thinking and decision making with limited data
- Event planning to include support for large meetings, off-sites and team motivation events
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/ meetings of senior staff and Board Members and other outside executives
- Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company
- Works on problems of diverse scope where both analysis of data and judgment is required
- Interfaces directly with our CEO and his staff as well as the Board of Directors
- Travel planning and coordination
- Org Chart maintenance for functional group or business unit
- Preparation and tracking of purchase orders
- Work effectively as a team player, working well with peers and members of the greater organization.