The person in this role partners with agency management in the identification and execution of events. Ensures portfolio combines the full spectrum of event types including but not limited to: lead generation and business partner development. Routinely compares results to objectives and adjusts as necessary to maximize effectiveness. Event related efforts combine live interaction with social media and digital efforts to extend the footprint and maximize corporate spend. Works closely with Sales Management and Marketing Division to develop and implement experiential marketing activities to assist in the generation of new business. Executes corporate events within an integrated marketing plan taking into account other activities like digital marketing, social, etc.
- Develops relationships with key sales professionals.
- Monitors post-event follow-up and implements event-specific lead generation efficiencies.
- Experience in development/implementation of complex event strategies to meet specific market objectives, expanding the brand beyond on-site activation.
- Superior oral/written communication, proven ability to effectively communicate and deliver presentations at the executive level.
- Demonstrates proficiency at creation and management of financial components including cost benefit analysis, budget creation and reconciliation.
- Excels at relationship development.
- Focus on event marketing.
- Previous marketing, sales and/or sales management experience within the insurance and financial services industry and a sound understanding of the company/financial representative relationship.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experiential marketing, promotions or related experience OR,
- Master's degree and at least 3 years of experiential marketing, promotions or related experience OR,
- At least 7 years of experiential marketing, promotions or related experience.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.