About the Role
We're seeking an experienced event marketing manager to manage strategic tradeshows and customer-facing events for Highspot. This role will report into the Director of Demand Generation and will play a critical role in helping Highspot acquire and retain customers. Our ideal candidate has experience curating customer events and managing strategic tradeshows for demand generation purposes.
What You'll Do
- Partner with customer marketing to develop Highspot's first strategic customer event.
- Work with stakeholders from account management, product marketing, account development, sales, and enablement, to develop an event marketing strategy that aligns with company goals.
- Drive qualified demand for Highspot, by evaluating sponsored event opportunities and optimizing events to drive sales qualified leads.
- Contribute to Highspot's account-based marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the event marketing process; ensure leads are loaded and followed-up by account development in a timely manner.
- Develop event evaluation framework.
- Conceptualize and execute pre and post-event marketing campaigns.
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to achieve event marketing goals.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years' managing events for B2B demand generation, preferably at a SaaS or technology company
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required
- Experience working closely with stakeholders in marketing, and design
- Top-notch analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you're agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious as you solve problems and achieve team and company goals