The events are highly visible, global in scale and scope, and are set to be physical, digital, or hybrid in nature. The individual will operate within a matrixed internal and external environment contributing to plan and execution of world-class events.
Responsibilities may include:
- Leads the creation of event specific blueprints based on the overall objectives and strategies in collaboration with BUs, and GMO (Global Marketing Organization).
- Identifies event priorities, ensures, and validates funding commitments and aligns plans and priorities with Program Managers (PM).
- Looks for opportunities across the GMO organization (i.e. synergies, and reuse).
- Comprehends the sales, BU and marketing priorities and effectiveness of the event.
- Works with the event stakeholders (i.e. PM) to define event roles and responsibilities and ensures key milestones are defined.
- Identifies content and messaging opportunities for prioritized events thru engagement with GCG (Global Comms Group) and GMO including integrated x-BU messaging opportunities.
- Works with GCG, DSI (Digital Scale and Insights) and Brand to identify strategies for outbound event communications including media and social strategies (Industry Specific).
- Leads the creation and measurement of Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) and targets with the requestor, Brand, DSI, PR, Field, and outside agencies.
- Assesses cross event metrics, KPIs, targets, and results for benchmarking and establishing BKMs and lessons learned with key stakeholders.
- Manages the onsite event updates to executive management and stakeholders and post event measurement analysis and report outs.
- Keep a pulse on event trends and innovation in the industry, while working closely within the E-CoE on use case examples.
- Help push the boundaries and thinking of our stakeholders, to heighten Intel's presence as an innovative leader.
- Partner with E-CoE key stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, Demos, Event Technology and Advocacy) and align on possibility thinking with our partner organizations to ensure our tools and capabilities match our long-term event strategy, while still staying compliant.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage senior stakeholders by creating a strong network and be perceived as a trusted advisor
- Strength and confidence to lead and direct large in-tact and virtual teams to meet key deliverables across multiple functional areas during the event planning process.
- In addition, possess the ability to identify areas of the program that are not meeting their deliverables and creating an action plan to recover in those areas that are jeopardizing the event.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to lead the team through challenges and differing opinions across the team.
- The ability to clearly (and simply) present with confidence and professionalism to Intel's Sr. management team at any point on the status of the program.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics for events and programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of Intel's business model and strategies with ability to prioritize deliverables and event plans around those strategies.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Experience working with and managing external agencies including briefing, identifying resource needs, financial tracking and reconciliation, and day to day oversight of the timeliness and quality of their deliverables.
- Proven track record and strong interest in data analysis to track, compare and contrast event marketing efforts for continued plan improvements and enhancements.
- A passion for events, willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 8+ years' experience in tech industry marketing program management with skills including scope, stakeholder, resource, timeline and risk management.
- Ideally 3+ years of previous event management experience