Industry: Staffing & Recruiting•
8 - 10 years
Posted 382 days ago
Our direct client is looking for a Senior ETL, DMExpress, Oracle Consultant in Richmond, VA.
- ETL software design, development and enhancements, documentation and maintenance work.
- Mentoring less senior team members and knowledge transfer very important.
- Sources of data for the project will be OASIS, with the specific goal of producing the data.
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs (specifically in data warehouse ETL: Extraction, Transform and Load), applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Evaluates user requests for new or modified application software to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
- Consults with team members and users to identify current operating procedures and clarify objectives. - Formulates plans outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
- The contractor will work with the business analysts, BI architect, and developers on the data warehouse team and on the source systems team(s).
- The tools and technologies used for this work are specialized, and the contractor will have the responsibility to mentor and lead other team members in the proper use of these tools and technologies, including developing, recommending, and communicating their best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Load) programming; specifically expertise withDMExpress (DMX) - Required - 6Years
- Expertise with Oracle, including PL/SQL and SQL, performance tuning, and DDL operations - Required - 10 Years
- Expertise in data modeling and/or data warehouse schema design - Required - 10 Years
- Experiencewith Unix scripting - Highly desired - 10 Years
Question 1: In what city/state does candidate reside?
Question 2: Does your candidate have experiencewithDMExpress? This is REQUIRED.
Question 3: Has your candidate been submitted to CAI in the past? If so, for which agency and when?
*local candidates strongly preferred
Location: Richmond, VA