- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in large complex 1TB + data warehouse environment and strong knowledge in ETL and big data/modern data warehouse methodology
- 7-10 years advanced hands-on development experience in using SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 Integration Service (SSIS) development to integrate highly complex data process.
- Development experience in SSRS and Power BI and understand Microsoft full BI stack is a plus
- 7-10 year of experience in SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 database development such as advanced SQL, XML, function, procedure, indexes, partition, and query optimization.
- Understand project development life cycle and Agile methodologies
- Advanced skills and experience with data modeling and enterprise data marts. Understand modern data warehouse design. Experience in Erwin Data Modeler
- Experience in scheduling tool such as Autosys
- Experience in cloud technology such as AWS EC2, S3, RDS a plus
- Experience in SQL Server Data Quality and Profiling is a plus
- Must be a good team player and can work cooperatively
- Ability to work in agile and fast pace environment
- 2+ years in Financial industry
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents
Job ID 2018-4307