National Interstate is a member of Great American Insurance Group. As one of the leading commercial transportation insurers in the nation, we offer risk financing solutions in all 50 states tailored to meet the needs of a wide variety of transportation classes.
Our offerings include traditional insurance and innovative alternative risk transfer (ART) programs, including more than a dozen group captive programs catering to niche wheels markets.
We are proud to be a multiple Northcoast 99 winner and Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. It is because of our talented and dedicated team that we are able to live out our company values of integrity, transparency, fairness, accountability, empowerment and collaboration with each transaction we make. If you are ready to join an engaging and driven team such as ours, we would love to hear from you!
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems:
- Prepares detailed design specifications from which programs will be written.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains application programs.
- Consults with users or other IT professionals to resolve issues with programs. Contributes to the development of project plans and timelines, provide estimates for planned work.
- Exhibits expert business knowledge and leverages strong customer relationships.
- Leads the work of others (mentors, prioritizes, delegates and reviews assignments).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Field of Study: Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
Experience: 8-10 years of related experience. 5-10 years of Informatica experience.