Senior ETL Developer / Architect
5 - 7 years experience • Arts & Entertainment
Job Title: ETL /Data Applications Developer
Location: Celebration, FL 34747
Duration: 18 Months Contract (possible of extension)
Designs and creates data warehouses and all related extractions, transforms/loads of data functions, and tests designs to ensure the system runs smoothly. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams, and documents the entire process. Reads, analyzes, and digests what the business wants to accomplish with its data and design the best possible ETL process around those goals, as well as lays out, architects, builds, and tests the supplemental UIs for users to declare new solution metadata. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist.
Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science/software engineering, information systems, or similar and at least 5-10years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Design and create analytical data warehouse (ideally in Informatica) that houses statistical model scores, segmentations, and other pieces of analytical data to be retrieved by activation systems and business users. Move staging information that users load to production areas. Architect and build user interfaces that allow users to declare new statistical model metadata and model score metadata.
• At least 5-10years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must be able to prove technically capable with some of the coding languages commonly used in ETL development, particularly SQL.
• Proven experience with Informatica, Ab-Initio, Informatica or similar ETL tool.
• Have extensive experiencetroubleshooting and solving complex technical problems.
• Also need high-level programming and related technical skills, ingenuity and creativity, logical approach to problem solving, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail.
• Experience designing, architecting, and building user interfaces.
Bachelors in Computer Science, IT, or similar