$80K — $150K *
• Develop and lead estimates for vertical building work. Both Federal and Commercial projects.
• Supervise estimators in the preparation of estimates for the projects. Work with other estimating groups to prepare a complete estimate. Work with Joint Venture partners to determine completeness of data used, procedures, and aid in resolving differences in bid items.
• Review owner plans and specifications to develop a comprehensive understanding of the project; develop plan for the actual construction to serve as basis for the estimate.
• Complete understanding of Kiewit’s Estimating Program – In Eight Estimate
• Reviews all sub bids and contract documents. The ability to scope out and discus with subcontractors and vendors for estimating projects.
• Ability to communication and work with Senior Leadership during estimate reviews.
• Conduct site investigation prior to forming a plan of operations to identify any problems or conditions of an unusual nature that may be present.
• Utilize estimating techniques to implement standard company policy and procedures.
• Stay abreast of trends and developments, such as new equipment, methods and procedures that are developing in the industry.
• Consult with owners and designers on various problems discovered during bid preparation, design documents, schedules, etc.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in construction management, mechanical, electrical, civil or construction-related technology
• A minimum of 8 years of related experience
• Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience with vertical building construction.
• Exceptionally strong attention to detail, communication, interpersonal.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Work, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to acquire TS clearance is preferred.
Valid through: 4/23/2021
$100K — $150K