We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
We are seeking talented engineers to join our Citrix Cloud escalation team. We believe that the customer comes first and, you will be instrumental in providing a premier customer service experience to our customers and partners. We actively resolve highly complex cases raised by our Frontline engineering team on Citrix Cloud products, services, and related matters. You will utilize your sleuthing skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer inquiries. The pace is fast and the job is challenging but, the partnership makes this opportunity very rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- We provide technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of medium to large size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access.
- You will perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from team leads and/or management.
- Published articles on moderately complex technical support issues in Citrix's online knowledge base, and reviews other's articles.
- Take your deep technical and product expertise, and combine it with your understanding of our customer's needs to solve their complex business challenges.
- We believe in education so you will document cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system (Salesforce).
- You will participate in an on-call rotation with the transfer of cases to other geo's in a 'follow the sun' methodology.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- We are looking for a minimum of 4 years of IT support experience
- You need experience installing, configuring and administering: Active Directory, Group Policies, and Windows Server Architecture
- You will have a working understanding of networking protocols, security technologies, and topography
- We need you to have a basic understanding of Databases (SQL preferred) and SAN technologies for this role
- To provide premier support, you need a general knowledge of scripting (Powershell, etc) or introductory coding knowledge
- You should have a deep understanding of OS Internals
- Experience with designing /architecting mid to enterprise-level solutions
- Website troubleshooting: IIS, Azure Web Apps, HTML, JS, REST API, Tomcat/Java, Docker
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect certification or related experience
- AWS Associate Solutions Architect certification or related experience
- Identity and Authentication, SSO/Federation, AD, OAuth, API-token, Cookie-based authentication
- Azure Platform utilization, AD Authentication, and management experience
- Network Trace Analysis
- Experience in low-code / no-code platforms
- Experience troubleshooting Android / iOS troubleshooting
- Application debugging experience: GDB/LLDB/Debugging Tools for Windows (WinDbg/CDB/KDB), IDE (VS/Xcode), SQL Profiler, Sysinternals, Volatility, etc
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employeesto do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.