Job Profile Summary
Our client is seeking a Senior ERP Business Analyst for a full time, direct hire opportunity.
During COVID, this position will be remote. Post-pandemic, the Senior ERP Business Analyst must be onsite in the corporate office in Southwestern Michigan.
The objective of the Senior ERP Business Analyst is to optimize end-to-end value of our client's integrated ERP and other platforms by identifying priorities and ensuring that people, process and technology changes are deployed in concert. The Senior ERP Business Analyst will work closely with both internal and external departmental representatives to optimize the use of the ERP to improve business operations. The Senior ERP Business Analyst will examine business processes, architect solutions, perform testing and training, identify and resolve issues and guide system use.
Due to our end client, candidates must be able to work without sponsorship now and in the future.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain overall design integrity of ERP processes and systems, by corporate and global success factors to create sustainable and scalable solutions.
- Prioritizes, resolves and closes ServiceNow production tickets at all levels including resetting security, providing system navigation support, resolving configuration, process, and data issues for E1 and other systems. Communicates and educate changes and issue resolutions.
- Lead and manage strategic, transformational projects that are directly aligned with the annual operating plan and impact operational success of certain business units.
- Lead business requirements gathering and document business requirements. Work with business stakeholders to analyze current business processes and document AS-IS business process flows. Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Assist in developing business cases, testing and training plans, project plans, and estimates. Manages risks and issues that arise pertaining to ERP platforms.
- Facilitate decision documents to assess options, benefits and risks for steering team and business leaders. Works to balance the requirements of the enterprise business resources and minimize the need for system customization to utilize the systems standard processes.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the business community and understands detailed system functionality (including security requirements and coordination of implementation).
- Influences and contributes to process and organizational continuous improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology with 4 – 6 years' experience.
- 1-3 years Supervisor/Leadership Experience
- Must have business unit experience with at least two full ERP implementations
- 6+ years of supply chain, manufacturing and production experience
- APICS certifications, E1 certifications and PMP certification a plus
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Communicate Transparently
- Lead the Team
- Impact and Influence
- Deliver Results
- Coach and Develop