Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
As Riskified’s Senior Equity Plan Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the Company’s equity-based compensation programs, including compliance, reporting, internal accounting & record-keeping, and the administration of ongoing equity transactions.
You will be responsible for administering the Company’s equity based compensation programs, including working closely with E*Trade, our Israeli Trustee, external legal counsel and others to ensure all equity transactions are properly processed and appropriate tax and regulatory filings are accurate and timely.
This position reports to the Company’s Senior Counsel and supports Legal, Finance, and the HR departments on all matters related to the Company’s equity incentive programs.
What You'll Be Doing
- Administer the Company's equity compensation plans, including managing all equity transactions in E*Trade, including but not limited to equity awards (stock options and RSUs), grants, amendments, cancellations, exercises, settlements, etc.
- Manage the Company’s Employee Share Purchase Program (ESPP).
- Prepare and file Section 16 Reports (Forms 3, 4 and 5), work with relevant brokers to ensure that Form 144s filings are accurate and timely and to manage 10b5-1 plan activities.
- Manage year-end statements and tax filings related to equity awards.
- Maintain employee equity database integrity and ensure accurate record keeping of all equity data.
- Manage the relationship and data flow with our Israeli trustee.
- Manage external vendor relationships (E*Trade, AST (transfer agent), external counsel etc.).
- Partner with Accounting, Payroll, Finance, Legal and HR teams.
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain pending grant lists and prepare materials for Board approvals.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to implement process improvements for daily operations.
- Review and generate accurate recurrent and ad-hoc equity reports for multiple internal and external corporate partners (e.g., HR, Payroll, Tax, Finance, etc.)
- Prepare and reconcile monthly, quarterly and custom reports on equity activity.
- Help educate participants on equity incentive programs.
- Work with internal and external auditors and finance team for quarterly reviews, year-end audits and SoX compliance, as needed.
- Participate in other compliance program development, as needed.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP), preferred
- At least 5 years of stock administration experience with significant public company experience.
- Proficiency using E*Trade or similar equity administration platform.
- Experience with stock options, RSUs, and other forms of equity based incentives, including experience managing an ESPP.
- Experience with U.S. Federal and State equity compensation taxation, securities law and reporting requirements.
- Experience working with in-house finance teams to support quarterly and annual financial reporting processes.
- Experience in working with Israeli Trustees
- Knowledge of Israeli equity compensation taxation and reporting requirements
- Experience with implementing and administering non-U.S equity compensation plans, including compliance with international taxation, securities law and reporting requirements is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, adhere to tight deadlines and collaborate with stakeholders across the business.
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.