The Insights product is a new offering for existing Guidepoint clients that offers teleconferences, in-person events and a call transcript library covering a wide of industries/topics that facilitate investment research. All content features experts from Guidepoint’s proprietary global network and is developed by former investment professionals (i.e. private equity/hedge fund) and sell-side equity research analysts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Monitor a coverage universe of public companies within a sector by tracking earnings releases, investor presentations, SEC filings, sell-side research and industry news.
- Create and moderate teleconferences on timely topics featuring an expert from Guidepoint’s network with the goal of producing actionable insights for clients.
- Review teleconference transcripts to ensure quality of content.
- High performers will be considered for full-time employment.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of sell-side or buy-side analyst experience
- Must follow bottoms-up, fundamental approach to investment research focusing on individual companies
- Has covered Energy, Tech/Media/Telecom (TMT) or Consumer sectors; candidates must be current on company/industry knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment