We are seeking a Senior Epic Resolute PB and Claims Application Analyst PSJH to demonstrate full use and application of standard principles, theories, and concepts related to technical discipline and provide solution to a variety of moderately complex problems. Manage more complex projects, establish and implement new or revised system requirements or procedures. Analyze user requirements, develop and implement systems for moderately complex processes. Lead activities of project team, mentor and assists others in support of applications, projects and goals. Initiate, coordinate or lead course correction to stay on schedule while providing professional support for a large multi-facility healthcare organization.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Uses in-depth information and analysis to provide management with advice and counsel on a variety of business issues. Issues are often highly technical and complex in nature.
- Define user requirements for complex systems and educate customers on application functionality and limitations. Collaborate with customers on efficient, effective use of application resources, and create related documentation as necessary.
- Work with internal and external teams to support and develop business solutions. Use professional knowledge, judgment and analysis in making decisions or recommending a course of action that meets business needs, in addition to assisting others in these same activities.
- Demonstrates service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others, including patients/families/members, employees, managers, medical staff, volunteers, and community members, so that productivity and positive relations are maximized.
- Applies standards, concepts and theories related to technical discipline to provide solutions to highly complex problems, while also mentoring less experienced staff in the use of these tools, techniques and analytical skills.
- Prepares documentation and assist in documenting, defining and developing workflows in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to travel as required and perform rotational on-call responsibilities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services or an equivalent combination of education, skills and relevant experience.
- 4 years of Epic Certification with 4 years build experience with Resolute or Claims
- 7 years build analyst experience in EMR systems (may substitute for Epic Certification and build experience)
- Competent in supporting the technical, operational, and application needs for appropriate highly complex application or several moderately complex applications from end-to-end.
- Skilled trainer of team members in information collection, troubleshooting root cause of application failures and system monitoring.
- Knowledgeable of application architecture with advanced skills in technical documentation of application system installations and highly complex system flows.
- Skilled development of multifaceted testing plans and processes for complex systems.
- Skilled trainer of database configurations, complex queries and elements.
- Able to lead others in identifying ways to enhance or improve programs, processes and systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Able to lead and mentor other leaders on internal project work with moderate to high complexity and risk.
- Demonstrated ability to network collaboratively with members of all business lines.
- Skilled communicator, both oral and written. Skilled in working collaboratively, courteously and tactfully with difficult situations and/or people to recognize issues and solve problems. Consistently goes out of the way to listen, understand, and support the needs of others in a sensitive manner.
- Able to respect confidentiality of all information, especially related to patients, medical staff and employees.
- Able to set challenging objectives and works against self-defined standards of excellence to continually improve personal performance.
- Applicable Epic Certification required within 3 months of last class required for certification.
- Certifications must be kept up to date.
- Some application suites require advanced current clinical knowledge and expertise (Pharmacist, Registered Nurse, LPN, Therapist) as demonstrated by a current state license.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Epic Certifications in Both Resolute PB Admin and Resolute PB Claims Admin
- Charge Router Admin, Security or Benefit Engine certification or Proficiency
- Dental Billing/Wisdom knowledge