Position Specific Description
Smile:you've found us!
Come join our Environmental Services team! As part of the Environmental Team that supports the Power Delivery business unit, working under the direction and guidance of the Environmental Services Director, this position handles a challenging workload Power Delivery Operations (Transmission, Substation and Distribution) and numerous Power Delivery projects each year including, but not limited to, maintenance and new construction of distribution and transmission lines, and expansion and construction of substations. Accountabilities include, project management of assigned projects, management updates, supporting root cause analyses and data analytics assignments, maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external customers (engineers, construction, agencies, etc.), supporting efforts to streamline permitting processes (including leveraging technology), timely and accurate input to various databases, timely review and approval of invoices, supporting environmental due diligence, supporting environmental compliance during construction, and providing subject matter expert technical support for assigned environmental programs. We truly have the best team in the business. Apply today to be a part of it!
Employees in this job are responsible for providing expert environmental support for new and existing facilities including due diligence, permitting, regulatory compliance, regulatory interpretation and development, and interface with Federal, State, and Regional agencies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Supports the company's compliance with environmental requirements
• Performs comprehensive environmental due diligence reviews
• Assists with facility compliance audits
• Conducts environmental licensing and permitting activities
• Supports environmental aspects of company operations, such as, compliance, reporting, monitoring, remediation, and environmental permitting functions
• Monitors and analyzes environmental policies and regulations that affect the company and its customers
• Provides the necessary support to staff to resolve environmental matters
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience: 5+ years