$150K — $200K *
Tetra Tech’s King of Prussia, PA office is seeking a Senior Environmental Remediation Project Manager to support strategy, program development, and remediation services primarily for government clients. The focus of this work will be providing project management and technical services to the Department of Defense (DoD) in support of their Environmental Restoration (ER) mission. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for successfully leading multidisciplinary teams executing environmental remediation projects at hazardous waste sites. Typical projects and tasks include site investigation, remedial alternatives evaluation and selection, remedial design, remedial construction, and operation and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with clients to implement successful projects.
• Effectively lead multidisciplinary project teams executing a wide variety of environmental restoration projects.
• Market existing and potential clients and prepare proposals and qualification statements.
• Lead the planning and implementation of innovative site characterizations.
• Oversee the identification and evaluation of remedial alternatives.
• Support the selection of preferred alternatives.
• Supervise performance of conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses, and preparation of detailed engineering reports and supporting documents
• Direct preparation of construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates
• Oversee remedial construction efforts.
• Lead the optimization of cleanups at various stages, including failed remedies.
• Ensure standard engineering, scientific, and construction practices and inclusion of appropriate documentation on various reports and design projects
• Perform projects in accordance with RCRA, CERCLA, UST, CWA and other appropriate state and federal regulations.
• Prepare and manage project budgets utilizing Tt’s Project Management System
• Plan and assign personnel for given projects or tasks.
• Interpret and apply organizational policy.
• Resolve questions, plan, coordinate, and execute work in a safe, timely, cost effective and compliant manner
• Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
• Review progress with management.
• Successful candidate will provide technical direction, and oversee and coordinate the work of senior, mid-level, and junior level personnel on projects as appropriate.
• Depending on the candidate’s licensure, experience and willingness, supervisory responsibilities may be assigned to the successful candidate
Education and Experience:
Candidate must have:
• BS degree in engineering, science, or a related technical field.
• Professional registration (e.g., PE, PG, PMP).
• Experience managing governmental projects.
• Minimum 10 years of experience with increasing responsibility in the environmental remediation consulting market, including at least 3 years in the Mid-Atlantic market.
• 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and current 8-hour refresher training.
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency delivering technical and business presentations.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, manage, and technically direct implementation of large projects and pursuits with complex features, delivering them on time and within budget, while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
• Skill motivating others and leading teams.
• Successful past performance directing and supervising subcontractors.
• Proven ability to lead preparation of key proposals and deliverables.
The following would be considered beneficial:
• Advanced degree
• Proven track record of successful business development and building key target client accounts.
Valid through: 8/25/2020
$80K — $100K
13 days ago