At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
Woodard & Curran is offering a unique opportunity to join our Denver team to provide high-quality site remediation services to industrial, commercial and municipal clients throughout the region. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with a diverse and tremendously talented pool of engineers and scientists in our national Corrective Action Service Line and our Rocky Mountain operations. Woodard & Curran is seeking a motivated senior professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, a demonstrated focus on mining and oil and gas clients, and a willingness to be part of our well-respected team of well-known area professionals in our growing Denver operation. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.
Responsibilities include using established relationships with clients and regulatory agencies to procure and manage the scope, schedule, budget, and to deliver projects. The selected candidate will direct a team of project managers and staff and lead investigation and remediation efforts associated with property transfer, site cleanup, corrective-action, water treatment, and other natural resource-based projects. In addition, this position will be responsible for client management, coordinating the work of engineers and scientists, and developing and monitoring project performance.
- B.S. (P.E. & M.S. desirable) in Engineering, Geology, or Environmental Science.
- 10 - 20+ years' professional experience with an engineering consulting firm.
- Demonstrated experience serving private sector clients.
- Solid technical expertise in the design and implementation of water treatment, site remediation, various field investigations, data analysis, documentation and reporting of various engineering/scientific projects.
- Demonstrated experience with scoping, budgeting and implementation of complex including long-term site investigation and remediation programs.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing programs under RCRA, CERCLA and State Programs.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
Woodard & Curran is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.