Senior Environmental Project Manager
Office Location:Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Discipline:Project Management
ENERCON Services, is an employee owned, premier Engineering and Environmental Services Company. Our double-digit year-over-yeargrowth is fueled by the quality of work we perform as an EOC (Engineer of Choice) to a large base of the power facilities in the US, as well as to an expanding global customer base. We are currently looking for a Sr. Environmental Project Manager to join the ENERCON team in our Oklahoma City, OK location.
The position requires at least 15-years of documented experience successfully managing a variety of complex environmental projects. The position also requires experience managing high-performing professional teams and environmental consulting operations, along withstrategic planning and business development.
The position will have responsibility for managing significant ongoing local and regional projects. The work includes projects related toPhase I and II environmental site assessments, underground storage tanks, oilfield and refinery facilities, commercial and industrial real estate, municipal redevelopment and Brownfields, water resources, spill response, in-situ and ex-situ remediation, nuclear energy decommissioning, and various regulatory programs such as CERCLA/SARA/RCRA. Office location for this position is the ENERCON Oklahoma City office in the Valliance Bank Tower.
- Excellent client deliverables from proposal to invoice.
- Manage group workload to achieve business goals.
- Manage projects by designing, performing, and assigning work.
- Manage projects using the Unanet project management system.
- Project profit and loss.
- Group performance.
- Business development; identify opportunities, write proposals, make presentations.
- Prepare reports such as Work Plans, QAPPs, Project Reports.
- Perform limited field work such as well drilling, sample logging, sample collection, contractor oversight, remediation system construction, and data collection.
- Approximately 10% field work and 90% office work is typical for the position.
- Degree in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Science, or related field.
- At least 15-years of experience performing environmental services work.
- Strong writing skills and technical writing experience.
- Team-oriented attitude and willingness to follow directions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to effectively work with others.
- Physically fit. Able to work outdoors.
- Occasional overnight, work-related travel.
- Safe Driving Record.
- Experience working with state, local, and federal regulations.
- Problem solving and general scientific evaluation skills.
- Computer skills including experience with MS Office Word/Excel.
- Ability to travel 15%-25%; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Graduate degree in relevant field.
- Oklahoma UST program experience and OCC Licenses.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER and 8-hour supervisor training.
- Risk-Based Corrective Action and Brownfields experience.
- Project Management and Proposal Writing experience.
- Familiarity and experience with OWRB drilling, excavation, general construction.