$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
\Jacobs' Boise Idaho office is seeking a senior-level environmental engineer who can provide leadership, technical expertise and discipline support in project execution, and communicate effectively with clients and project teams to present alternatives, technical recommendations, and develop collaborative solutions for water, wastewater, transportation, and infrastructure projects.
This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to influence and provide leadership as part of the Jacobs' Sales and Operation team across the NW US. The duties of this role include project management, business development, leadership, and growth opportunities to hire and mentor staff. The position will be part of the NW to help focus our operational growth.
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
• Experience and relationships with water and wastewater clients in Idaho.
• Experience in providing clients a wide variety of services including planning, design and environmental support.
• Experience with business development and sales support, including writing technical proposals.
• Experience with large multi-disciplinary projects and /or portfolio management or multi-project management, including project planning, scheduling, estimating and budgeting, progress and performance monitoring and reporting.
• Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Developing, mentoring and empowering the project team, including junior staff and junior engineers
• Maintaining regular and effective communication with clients.
• Public involvement experience including plan development.
• Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulatory requirements and permitting processes
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or other related engineering discipline
• 15 years overall related experience
• Licensed professional engineer (PE)
• Working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to self-motivate and work productively without supervision
• Ability to travel as needed for project assignments and pursuits
• A Master's degree in Civil Engineering, or a related engineering discipline
• At least 10 years of experience delivering infrastructure projects for state and local agencies
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microstation
Valid Through: 2019-10-11