The Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager will be responsible for developing long term, consultative relationships with all levels, including ‘C’ level. The right candidate will possess the ability to create sales in new accounts and cultivate new opportunities within existing accounts. This is a quota based position with uncapped earnings potential. Past success selling complex technology solutions is required and experience with Voice communications, Data Networking, Managed Hosting, IP and equipment is a plus.
Sourcing candidates for future opportunities, this requisition is to build a source pool of qualified candidates.
- The right candidate must provide superior customer service on a day to day basis.
- Must be self motivated and disciplined and thrive on uncovering customer needs.
- Must have worked in a quota bearing capacity and understand the various stages of the sale cycle.
- Must possess the energy, determination and will to aggressively seek new sales opportunities every day.
- Will maintain up to date account plans and keep organized records of activities.
- Must have excellent verbal, math and written communication skills and be able to present solutions in both small and large group settings.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, & competitors.
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand customer’s business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver a value-adding business solution.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Experience with Sales Force, PowerPoint, and Excel to develop and deliver quality presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience. Typically with 2-4 years of outside Business to Business technology sales experience in ‘named’ accounts.
- Minimum of 3 years in Telecommunications sales or related high tech industry.
- Proficiency with the MS Applications Suite of products; Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of Sales Professional Assessment.
- 8 years of outside Business to Business technology sales experience in ‘named’ accounts.
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies and community in geography stated above.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales, with 2-3years consecutive, successful salesexperience within one company within the last 5years.
Alternate Location: US-Florida-Fort Myers
Requisition #: 207360