As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for leading the development of functional and non-functional business requirements.
Required Job Qualifications:
*Bachelors degree and 4 years of data and analytics experience OR Technical Certification and/or college courses and 6 years of data and analytics experience OR 8 years of data and analytics experience
* Experience in requirements management and/or prototyping
* Knowledge of system architecture
* Knowledge of big data and analytical technologies
* Knowledge of data processing environments
* Knowledge of Agile project management
* Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes
* Business acumen
* SDLC (systems development life cycle) / Iterative / Agile / Scrum development
* Oral & written communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
*Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Information Technology.
Job ID: WT-1030237