Responsible for the Neudesic’s PacWest market, the Senior Enterprise Client Executive is responsible for both identifying and selling to new clients while continuing to develop and grow business with existing clients. The selected candidate must be able to establish effective rapport with appropriate client executives and stakeholders to understand their needs and work with Neudesic’s regional leadership team to deliver accurate estimates and proposals.
- 10-15 years of Solution Sales experience in the IT industry.
- Strong local market presence.
- Experience selling to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 companies.
- Ability to articulate solutions and their value to IT and business executives
- Experience selling/orchestrating services deal sizes from $100K to Multi-million
- Driving Solutions around AI, Bot Technology, IoT, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP), DevOps, CI/CD, Custom Application Development, etc
- Professional appearance and eager approach to driving towards aggressive goals
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain key relationships within prospect companies
- Will work collaboratively with the Director of Client Services, Director of Digital Innovation Group and the delivery teams.
- Must have excellent organizational, time management, writing, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology field or marketing; advanced degree in business or marketing desirable.
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling.
- Existing knowledge of region with developed relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server product line and/or familiarity with local Microsoft office teams.
Neudesic is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.