As an Enterprise Account Executive, focused on Enterprise Sales, you'll drive our fast growing enterprise business through new client acquisition. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale. We’re looking for someone who has a proven track record selling to and/or consulting with C level executives at Fortune 1,000 companies, and can excel in a startup fast paced environment.
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals.
- Use industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs.
- Conduct meetings with C-suite and speak as a leader in this space.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to provide greater value to customers.
- Grow the team as we scale.
What we value:
- 8+ years in enterprise sales -- startup or early stage company experience
- Uses a consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- Demonstrates strong business development negotiation, and communication skills at the client C level.
- Gathers in-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, and business processes to grow sales.
- Has an exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-performance.
- Is forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive.
- Experience with corporate training products/services a plus.