Growing at a fast yet measured pace, Scout is dominating the Strategic Sourcing market of the enterprise Procurement software landscape. Our sales team is adding high-performing A-players with a thirst for growth and the desire to sell into any/every industry and vertical. No single company owns the start of the relationship between enterprise customers and their suppliers, a point where high impact buying decisions are made every day. This is Scout's focus, and we are well-positioned when enterprises move to automate their sourcing and procurement workflows. In our market, customers are either moving from a manual process or have legacy applications they are unhappy with and don't use.
In this role, you will run the full sales process to close new business with prospective customers, including:
- Building pipeline by working with the Business Development team while also working to directly uncover new opportunities as part of your daily sales motion
- Managing a complex sales process to discover customer needs, engage in value-based conversations, and proactively work with prospects through the buying process
- Conducting web-based and in-person product demonstrations
- Negotiating commercial terms and working with our Operations team on contracting
- Working with Scout's Customer Success team to ensure the customer's adoption and successful transition as a Scout customer, as well as maintaining the relationship over time
Now is the perfect time for customer-obsessed, go-getters to join Scout's sales team that has a successful history of rapidly expanding our customer base. Scout's Account Executive role represents the opportunity to excel professionally in a growth environment while building the foundation for upwards career trajectory over the long-term.