Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking an experienced Engineering Technical Specialist to support Boeing's 7 Series Engineering in the Everett, WA area. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops, documents, implement, provides consultation on the application of, and ensures compliance with requirements for use of engineering tools processes and standards.
- Understand the relationship between Cert Plans, Work Service Request Documents (WSRDs), Requests for Conformity (RFC) and related requirements from both Design Engineers and Authorized Representatives (ARs) and work with engineering teams to ensure timely and accurate release of requirement to support the production system in support of the 777X-9/8.
- Provides training and assistance in the utilization of processes and tools and supports the integration of engineering designs.
- Work with DE, ME, Factory, QA, Reg Admin and others to integrate overall RFC plans, schedules, metrics and other deliverables to support production, flight test and certification objectives.
- Ensures regulatory requirements are met. Identifies and validates user access roles, produces tip sheets and understands system interoperability.
- Provides configuration management, coordinates changes, performs assessment of compliance and manages the implementation of product standards across company business units and programs.
- Develop and implement high level and detailed plans with working level engineering teams and well as managers and executives to ensure on-time delivery of RFC and certification requirements.
- Represents company interests on external standards committees and develops, adopts and/or adopts external standards for internal use.
- Develops, maintains and distributes engineering documents, reports and correspondence to enable business activity.
- Collects, analyzes and validates engineering performance metrics and coordinates organizational requirements to support business needs.
- Works both independently and under general direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Requires Skills/Experience):
- 3 to 6 years experience collecting, analyzing and validating performance visibility and metrics
- 3 to 6 years experience as the prime contact on projects that require coordination between organizations.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in problem solving
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.