Aviya Aerospace Systems is a leading provider of engineering services and solutions for mission-critical aerospace and defense applications. Aviya provides specialist skills in program management, systems, hardware and software engineering, and mechanical engineering to many tier-one contractors in the aerospace and defense industries. Aviya is seeking to fill Senior Engineering Advisor positions within its Engineering group in Longueuil, Quebec.
Specific Position Duties
- The candidate will advise on and develop an engineering and quality management system to design, develop, and manufacture experimental, flightworthy components for the Hybrid-Electric Propulsion (HEP) Flight Demonstrator Project.
- The candidate will provide expert advice to the program management team and mentor junior engineers on related process elements
- While acting as an advisor, the candidate will develop an engineering and quality control system to design, develop and manufacture experimental flight-ready components for the Hybrid Electric Propulsion Flight Demonstration Project ( HEP).
- The candidate will act as a consultant within the program management team and coach the junior engineers on various elements related to the process.
Qualifications for Position
- Engineering fellow with 20+ years of experience in program management, engine design, development and certification
- Knowledge of design and quality processes, including for product development, development engineering, and flight test
- Engineering Fellow with over 20 years of experience in program management, engine design, development and certification.
- Knowledge of design and quality control processes including product development, project engineering and flight testing.