Job Function:Engineering (40000045)
- Provide ways/methods to eliminate waste in the production process
- Ensure all new models/parts efficiently integrate into operations
- Own all costing, routers, line balances, labor utilization for the plant
- Drive continuous improvement though detailed analytics
- Drive operations to achieving short/long term labor productivity targets
Lead all activities associated with labor utilization. Using strong data analysis, this position will own all costing and projects around continuous improvement, as well as, the efficient use of the plant’s human resources.
Be a key member of the manufacturing engineering team that supports the operation with process engineering, controls engineering, industrial engineering and maintenance.
- Minimum BA / BS in Operations or Engineering
- 5+ years of Industrial Engineering experience in a manufacturing plant
- Bachelor’s Degree: Industrial Engineering
- Thorough understanding of Lean manufacturing, with an emphasis on Value Streams and Standardized work
- SAP and costing (routers, deletion factors) experience
- Well-developed communications, conflict management, coaching, interpersonal and team building skills
- Strong data analytical skills