ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Western Digital is seeking to hire a skilled Test Engineer to develop software for Test Engineering organization. Your main responsibility is to build new software and maintain existing software. You need to work with our customers to troubleshooting and resolve all issues related to our software.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering well.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, CE or related fields and 3 or more years of software development experience is required.
- • Minimum 1 years of Full-stack web application development work experience is required
- Minimum 1 year of C++ project experience is required
- Familiar with SVN, Git and Jenkins is required
- Working experience in Agile development environment is preferred
- Working experience with open source projects is preferred
- Working experience in data storage domain is preferred
- Working experience in test development for production tester is preferred