Job ID: INF000CAP
Target Enterprise, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Senior Engineer at our offices in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for writing, developing and unit testing software or building, testing and implementing infrastructure components to meet design specifications.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer applications, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field and 5 years related (progressive, post-baccalaureate) experience.
Must also have 12 months of demonstrated ability (which may have been gained concurrently) with each of the following:
(1) designing and developing Enterprise applications using J2EE technologies, including Servlet, JSP, JavaBeans, JDBC, JPA, JSTL, XML, Struts, Spring, Dojo, Ajax, JQuery, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis, JMS, JNDI, Swing, Web Services, Portals, Spring Batch, Mule ESB;
(2) working in systems design, development, testing, integration, and implementation of complex E-Commerce, client/server and web-based multiple tier architecture systems;
(3) expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Client/Server and Web applications for Retail domains;
(4) utilizing Oracle, SpringBoot, Linux, and Drone; and
(5) diagnosing, isolating, and de-bugging software and hardware problems and performing problem resolution.