Senior Engineer, Systems Design and Strategy (RAN Engineering Quality Assurance)
The Senior Engineer for Radio Access Network – Engineering Quality Assurance (RAN EQA) will be responsible for the quality validation of Ericsson LTE Radio Network Platforms. This includes leading the management of Gates 3 & 4 of the T-Mobile Release Planning Process (Lab Validation & First Office Application) for specific projects that improve network quality, operability and enable new business initiatives. It also entails identifying and implementing process improvements and emergency support for network critical issues that arise from time to time.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
· Lead and manage Ericsson LTE EQA Projects to ensure the high quality delivery of solutions as directed by Design, Tier 2 and Leadership teams.
· Cross Functional relationship building and collaboration with EQA Teams, Design, Performance, Tier2 and Regional teams to ensure a comprehensive and effective Release Planning Process and drive quality into the Network. This also includes EQA process efficiencies, automation and network issue identification & resolution.
· Provide Insights on Product Quality. Regularly provide key quality insights that can drive or support improved customer experience and minimize business impacts.
· Organizational Skills. Organize, prioritize and manage individual project assignments, tasks and time based on business need.
· Technical Leadership. Monitor relevant industry technologies and standards and adopt best practices. Create impact through personal confidence, technical expertise and delivering positive results. Strong analytical skills are required along with an ability to write technical materials suited to different target audiences.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
· 5 years of Wireless Telecommunications Network Engineering experience – Quality Assurance, Architecture/Design, Planning, Performance Engineering or Operations and Maintenance.
· Experience in Wireless Telecommunications networks such as GSM, WCDMA & LTE.
· Experience with Python coding.
· Background in Quality Assurance and understanding of Agile development methods.
· Strong Technical Writing and presentation skills.
· Able to develop, articulate & effectively communicate concepts and strategies.
· Must have good interpersonal skills.
· Must have good cross functional skills to coordinate and align across different teams.
- Bachelors Degree. Computer Science or Engineering