Not Specified years
Posted 237 days ago
Mastercard’s Enterprise Security Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. At NuData, we offer a real-time product that analyzes user activity to detect and mitigate industrial-scale attacks from hackers on user logins, account creation, purchases and other transactional placements. We solve real world security challenges and mitigate threats for some of the largest technology, eCommerce, and financial institutions in the world, including members in the top 5 of the Fortune 500.
As a Senior Engineer, Customer Integration, you will take on a key role in bringing our clients through the onboarding process, providing documentation, guidance, proposals and other activities needed to complete integration and successfully complete projects. Internally, you will be working with integration engineers, developers, technical relationship managers and analysts at NuData.
This role is a Post-Sales role; it does not involve a sales function. This is a full-time position, with limited travel required.
• Are you comfortable joining calls or meetings, quickly learning the essentials of what our clients are trying to accomplish, navigate the social and technical challenges and plot out clear solutions?
• Do you have experience in owning the documentation, proposal writing, integration guides, solution documents and writing or communication tasks as directed by the Integration Lead?
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Effective communication skills. Ability to take complex topics and break them down for others;
• Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly identify root concerns and address them;
• Exceptional social and interpersonal skills. Ability to engage with a range of stakeholders from any background;
• Previous experience (in any capacity) helping others understand problems, understanding the bigger picture, and influencing their decisions in a way that helps them arrive at their goals;
• Demonstrated ability and success in a technology-oriented role
• Prior experience as a developer in web development contexts
• Experience or familiarity with native mobile environments
• Knowledge of eCommerce, Financial and Software as a Service (SaaS) industries